• sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SilentCrowSilentCrow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

circles, ovals, rectangles... in all the same colors as the pen tool. I use this a lot, it's a great product! thumbs up!

• dunxddunxd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Arrows would be a great compliment to highlighting - especially when it comes to creating "how to" docs where highlighting a button or link. Another nice technique is doing an inverse select on the thing you want to draw attention to, and fading the rest of the image so it can still be seen, but it is really clear which part is important. Since Snip seems to be about reducing the workflow for creating show and tell type information, add some nice things people currently do in graphic editors (but not Paint!)

• dunxddunxd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't integrate with Paint - its horrible. Let me open in the editor I choose, like paint.net or something. Don't force Paint on me!

• StefanStefan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hmm in fact it would be a good idea if the snip editor would be a redesigned Microsoft Paint or at least to open the snips directly in paint

• RobertRobert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be fantastic. then I wouldn't have to open the saved Snip in Paint to add the arrows or boxes.

• Pavel PokutnevPavel Pokutnev commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Additionally to different widgets like arrows, rectangle, circle, etc. it would very handy to have the possibility to put callouts on the screenshots.
        The most useful would be the numbered callouts that can be referenced in the text, email or speech.

Feedback and Knowledge Base